Don’t buy this shirt, FCKH8 is a terrible company. They’re essentially trying to profit off of Mike Brown’s death, they’re a for profit t-shirt company, not an organization, and a lot of the money they receive is unaccounted for. People have complained about not getting their orders, also they don’t directly state which charities they donate to. See blog stopfckh8 for more details and reasons why you should never give them your money.
I support the message but not the company. Watch the video HERE.
I don’t know what he’s fixing, but mine just broke.
Seriously considering making a fitness/food IG just because I think my friends are tired of me posting pics of my healthy food and gym memes
Here’s a brief list of the things I hate about cardio:
💦The waterfall cascading from my chin sweat
💦The post cardio chills you get when
your sweat evaporates from your skin
🚀And the torpedo nipples that follow
I basically just hate cardio
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
The thing about this is that sculptures like these in art history were for the male gaze. Photoshop a phone to it and suddenly she’s seen as vain and conceited. That’s why I’m 100% for selfie culture because apparently men can gawk at women but when we realize how beautiful we are we’re suddenly full of ourselves…
Girls don’t let anyone tell you loving yourself is vanity.